Warranty & Returns
- E Cigarette Batteries, Box Mods and Mechanical Box Mods are consumable products and have a finite life span. They are under warranty for 56 days starting from the day of receipt. This warranty is void if the unit has been broken due to mishandling and/or tampering.
- Coils/Cartomizers are orally consumable items and are not covered by a warranty. However, if deemed to be faulty we may replace them at our discretion if contacted within 7 days of receipt.
- Atomizers/Drip Tips/Clearomizers are covered by a strict 7-Day warranty from the day of receipt as they are consumable oral products. Clearomizers which have been over tightened, dropped and crushed are not covered by this warranty.
- Tanks are also covered under the 7-Day manufacturer’s warranty as these are consumable oral product. However, Vape Shop London may replace these within 56 days of the purchase date if the fault is due to a manufacturers defect. Tanks which have been over tightened, dropped and crushed are not covered by this warranty.
- Disposable units such as the BO capsules, are not covered by a warranty as they are consumable oral products.
Warranties are valid from the date of purchase. If any items are exchanged, repaired or replaced the warranty remains from the original purchase date unless an extended warranty is agreed by Vape Shop London. Returned items will be repaired or replaced as per instructed by the manufacturer’s warranty; a refund will not be available outside of the Right To Cancel period.
If we’re unable to determine a fault with the returned item we will return the item to the customer exactly as it was received by us. In this case, we will not make any reimbursements for the return postage costs incurred to the customer and we may charge an additional postage fee to send the item back.
For information on orders returned by the courier due to an undeliverable postal address, please see our Delivery Policy.
One Year (12 Months) Limited Warranty
Chargers, charging cases and wall adaptor plugs are covered by a warranty period of one year (12 months) from the day of purchase. If an item has an electrical fault such as, but not limited to, failure to emit charge, we will replace it up to once. The replaced item will carry over the original item’s warranty. Any issues pertaining to user error such as, but not limited to, physically mishandling the item will result in the warranty being voided.
Conditions of Returns
- In order to return a product, we advise requesting a Returned Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) Form and Number from a member of our Customer Service Team. Any unsolicited and unauthorised returns may get lost.
- Returns MUST be received within 14 working days of the Right to Return request. If an item is not returned within this time frame, we are unable to accept it.
- Once we have received a returned item, please allow up to 14 working days for it to be processed and replacements dispatched.
- Repairs to any defective products, where possible, will be made before a replacement can be approved. A refund will only be made to a defective product under warranty if a suitable replacement cannot be issued.
- Vape Shop London are not responsible for reimbursing any shipping cost for returning items.
- Vape Shop London are not responsible for orders, outside of the Right to Cancel period, that get lost in transit. Therefore, we suggest sending returns via a trackable service. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure their parcel is sent with the correct postage method. If an item is sent incorrectly, it does not reach us and may get destroyed by the postal company.
If you ordered the wrong product, we can exchange it as long as it is safely returned to us unopened and unused within 14 working days. We do kindly ask that you pay for the return postage and packaging. Please contact customer services and request a Right to Return Form and RMA Number to ensure a speedy turn-around.
Right to Cancel
You have the right to cancel this order within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this order, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than –
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
(b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
(c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this order.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
You shall send back the goods to VAPE SHOP LONDON, 108 CHARING CROSS ROAD, LONDON, WC2 H0JN, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
In the case of orders for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons, the right to cancel ceases if the goods become unsealed after delivery. This includes e-liquids, clearomizers, tanks, coils, atomizers and other consumable items.
A request to cancel an order prior to it being dispatched cannot be guaranteed. Should this be the case you are responsible for the safe return of the order for a refund or replacement in accordance to the Right To Cancel.
How to Cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. Please be aware of products which cannot be returned before requesting a cancellation, these are stated in the “Right to Cancel” section.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us, VAPE SHOP LONDON, of your decision to cancel this order by a clear statement via email or written letter to Vape Shop London, 108 CHARING CROSS ROAD, LONDON, WC2 H0JN. You may use the following cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
Click Here to download a Right to Return Form. Please contact the customer services team on 0207 240 3513 for an RMA Number.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Vape Shop London reserves the right to change our warranty conditions without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse items returned to us which do not fulfil the requirements stated above.